The Financial Mirror has embarked on a ‘rebuilding’ programme starting with the enhancement of its online presence.
For that reason, we are seeking to hire an in-house coordinator, at our Nicosia offices, to promote our social media platforms.
The ideal candidate will maintain and enhance a strong social media presence – Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.
They will implement online marketing strategies in an effort to increase brand awareness for the Financial Mirror and other associated websites and social media accounts.
Additionally, this individual will understand the target audience and create an appropriate strategy to more effectively reach this group.
· Research target audience and discover current trends
· Create engaging text, video and image content
· Monitor web traffic and implement ethical standards
· Bachelor's degree in Digital Marketing or related field considered a plus
· Experience as a social media coordinator considered a plus
· Strong communication, multitasking and analytical skills
· Fluent English and Greek
· Permanent resident of the Republic of Cyprus
Send your CV with a cover letter to [email protected]