DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/63gzfm/poland_oil_and) has announced the addition of the "Poland Oil and Gas Strategic Analysis and Outlook to 2025 - Supply, Demand, Infrastructure, Investment and Market Shares" report to their offering.
Poland Oil and Gas Strategic Analysis and Outlook to 2025 is a comprehensive guide to provide analysis and forecasts of the Poland oil and gas market for the period 2000 to 2025. Asset by asset details of all existing and planned projects across Poland oil and gas value chain are detailed in the report.
SWOT Analysis and benchmarking tools are used to analyze and compare the real prospects and challenges of investing or expanding in the industry. Further, the report details all the investment opportunities sector wise, highlighting the industry growth potential and project feasibility. Detailed information on new fields, blocks, pipelines, refineries, storage assets and LNG terminals along with the investments required, current status of the projects and commencement feasibility are provided.
Some of the Key issues addressed in the report include-
- How will be oil and gas supply scenario in Poland by 2025?
- Which of the petroleum products will witness the maximum demand growth by 2025?
- What are the new risks and opportunities for investors/ oil and gas companies?
- What are the potential investment opportunities in Poland and how much investment is needed?
- How did the production from major fields vary over the last decade?
- What is the current status of all planned projects in Poland?
- Who is the market leader and what is the market concentration ratio of pipelines, upstream, oil storage, refining, LNG and UGS sectors?
- What will be the coking/FCC/HCC/VDU capacities in the Poland by 2020?
- How much of the LNG capacity is contracted and how much will be available for contracts by 2020?
- What will be the crude oil/petroleum products/chemicals storage capacity by 2015?
- How much natural gas can be withdrawn from underground gas storage tanks in a day?
- How extensive is the pipeline transportation network in the country?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Figures & Tables
2. Poland Energy Profile
3. Poland Economic and Demographic Analysis
4. Poland Supply-Demand Analysis and Forecasts to 2025
5. Poland Oil and Gas Industry Competitive Landscape
6. Poland Oil and Gas SWOT Analysis
7. Key Oil and Gas Investment Opportunities in Poland
8. Poland Oil and Gas Benchmarking with Peer Markets
9. Poland Exploration and Production Market Analysis
10. Poland Refinery Market Analysis
11. Poland Liquefied Natural Gas Market Analysis
12. Poland Storage Market Analysis
13. Poland Pipeline Market Analysis
14. Profiles of Oil and Gas Companies in Poland
15. Poland Oil and Gas News Updates, 2012- 2013
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/63gzfm/poland_oil_and
Source: Research and Markets