DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/46kq9z/chinaware_and) has announced the addition of the "Chinaware & Glassware (Asia)" report to their offering.
This report is an in-depth financial evaluation of the Asia Chinaware & Glassware. Using the unique Plimsoll method of analysis, each of the largest 693 companies is individually assessed and ranked against each other and compared to industry averages. Using the most up-to-date financial information available, the two-page per company analysis provides detailed financial analysis for each organisation.
The following are some of the key findings of this new report:
- 97 of the 693 companies analysed have been rated as Danger
- 43 companies are ripe for takeover
- 85 companies achieved greater than 10% increase in sales last year.
- 60 companies made a pre-tax loss.
- 135 companies saw sales fall last year.
Updated monthly, Plimsoll's results are shown in graphical, numeric and narrative forms, and all individual analysis are measured in both the company's own currency, and USD ($) for ease of use. These distinct analyses highlight an organisation's success just as easily as it can emphasise its vulnerability.
Along with individual company information, this report also contains an assessment of the market, based on the businesses analysed. This key information identifies:
- Best trading partners (based on commercial and financial strength)
- Sales growth (highest sales, growth rate, size of market based on the companies analysed, average growth)
- Profitability (Profit return on assets, pre-tax profit margins, industry average)
- Fastest growing companies (performance matrix)
Key Topics Covered:
Section 1 - Best Trading Partners (based on commercial and financial strength)
Section 2 - Sales & Market Performance
Section 3 - Profitability
Section 4 - How to Use
Section 5 - Individual Company Analysis
Each individual company analysis includes:
- A full four year financial assessment, Debtor days analysis, Latest sales/profitability rankings.
- Employee Performance Analysis, Comparisons against industry average.
- Overall company financial rating as read in the Plimsoll Chart, Industry ranking matrix.
- Company analysis written summary.
Other information in the report includes;
- Details of the Plimsoll Model
- Definition of Terms
- List of Shareholders
- Global Index by region
- Ranking Analysis by sales/profits
- Companies considered but not included
- Index of companies
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/46kq9z/chinaware_and
Source: Research and Markets