DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/89xjjv/propylene) has announced the addition of the "Propylene Industry Outlook in Italy to 2017 - Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends, Capacity Forecasts of All Active and Planned Plants" report to their offering.
The research presents major market trends affecting the Propylene industry in Italy. The report covers Italy Propylene plants and presents installed capacity. In addition, it presents Propylene demand and production forecasts, end use demand forecasts, price trends, trade balance data and company shares of the major Propylene producers in Italy. Overall, the report presents a comprehensive coverage of Italy Propylene industry including all the major parameters.
- Propylene industry supply scenario in Italy from 2000 to 2017 consisting of plants capacity growth
- Information of all active and planned Propylene plants in Italy with capacity forecasts to 2017
- Detailed information on all operating and planned projects covering details such as operator and equity details
- Propylene industry market dynamics in Italy from 2000 to 2017 consisting of market size, demand and production outlook, demand by end use sector, and average prices
- Trade balance data from 2000 to 2017 including import and export data, net exports and imports as percentage of demand in the country
- Company snapshots including company overview, business description and information on the current and upcoming Propylene plants
- Company shares of key Propylene producers in the country
Reasons to Buy
- Identify the macro and micro-economic trends affecting the Propylene industry in Italy
- Understand the market positioning of Propylene producers in Italy
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
- Benchmark your operations and strategies against the major companies in Italy
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/89xjjv/propylene
Source: Research and Markets