DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7k4k6g/survey_of) has announced the addition of the "Survey of Fluazifop-p-butyl in China" report to their offering.
China's production of fluazifop-p-butyl technical is mainly restricted by fluazifop-p-butyl's intermediates (2-Chloro-5-trifluoromethyl pyridin). Currently, the production technology of 2-Chloro-5-trifluoromethyl pyridin are controlled by certain producers. So manufacturers with sufficient raw material supply or who have control of mature production technology will gain considerable benefits in the market.
Nowadays, the impact of raw material on fluazifop-p-butyl production has become weaker, owing to the fact that there are more and more 2-Chloro-5-trifluoromethyl pyridin producers both at home and abroad. And the gap between imported raw material and domestic raw material in terms of price and quality has been narrowed in China.
Meanwhile, fluazifop-p-butyl industry in China is still facing problems such as oversupply, intense competition and technology barriers. Consequently, the fluazifop-p-butyl industry in China is facing opportunities and challenges at the same time.
- Supply of fluazifop-p-butyl (capacity, output, key manufacturers), consumption by volume & value and region in China, 2010-2011
- Production technology of fluazifop-p-butyl
- Price of fluazifop-p-butyl technical and formulations 2010-2012
- Export of fluazifop-p-butyl, 2010-2012 (Jan.-Nov.)
- Forecast on Chinese fluazifop-p-butyl supply, demand, export and technical price, 2013-2017
- Key factors influencing the development of azoxystrobin in China
- Current registration situation
- Hebei Wanquan Lihua Chemicals Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu Flag Chemical Industry Co., Ltd.
- Langfang Beixin Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Shandong BinnongTechnology Co., Ltd.
- Shandong Luba Chemical Co., Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7k4k6g/survey_of
Source: Research and Markets