DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mrzn72/india_wound_care) has announced the addition of GlobalData's new report "India Wound Care Management Market Outlook to 2018 - Advanced Wound Management, Wound Closure Devices, Pressure Relief Devices, Ostomy Drainage Bags and Others" to their offering.
The report provides value (USD million), volume (units) and average price (USD) data for each segment and sub-segment within nine market categories - Traditional Wound Management, Advanced Wound Management, Wound Closure Devices, Pressure Relief Devices, Ostomy Drainage Bags, Compression Therapy, Negative Pressure Wound Therapy (NPWT), Wound Debridement Devices and Automated Suturing Devices.
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of the aforementioned market categories. The report is supplemented with global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants with information on company financials and pipeline products, wherever available.
- Market size and company share data for Wound Care Management market categories.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average price (USD) data for each of the segments and sub-segments within nine market categories. Data from 2004 to 2011, forecast forward for 7 years to 2018.
- 2011 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the nine market categories.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the market.
Reasons to Buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the India Wound Care Management competitive landscape.
- Develop capital investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what's the most preferred mode of product distribution - Identify, understand and capitalize.
- 3M Health Care
- B. Braun Melsungen
- BSN medical
- Baxter International
- ConMed Corporation
- Hill-Rom Holdings
- Hollister Incorporated
- Invacare Corporation
- Johnson & Johnson
- Kinetic Concepts
- medi GmbH & Co.
- Molnlycke Health Care
- Paramount Bed Co.
- Paul Hartmann
- Smith & Nephew
- Stryker Corporation
- Takeda Pharmaceuticals International
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mrzn72/india_wound_care
Source: Research and Markets