DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rhbgvd/ireland_lng) has announced the addition of the "Ireland LNG Market Outlook to 2020 - Forecasts of LNG Capacities, Trade, Contracts, Supply, Demand and Capital Expenditure" report to their offering.
Ireland LNG Industry Outlook to 2020 is a complete source of information and analysis on Ireland LNG industry and is a compulsory source for all industry professionals and strategists interested in the industry. It provides insights and forecasts of LNG capacities, contracts, supply and Demand forecasts to 2020.
The report also provides company wise and terminal wise outlook to 2020. Key strategies and operations of each of the major LNG companies in the country are analyzed in detail. It identifies key investment areas in Ireland LNG market and also analyzes all the upcoming terminals in detail. It updates the major deals and events in the industry from 2011 to 2012.
- Natural gas and LNG Supply and Demand forecast from 2000 to 2020
- Liquefaction/Regasification Capacity forecast from 2000 to 2020
- LNG utilization rates forecast to 2020
- Comparison to Regional and Global LNG Markets
- Market Drivers, Trends, Outlook and Challenges of operating in Ireland LNG industry
- Details of All operational and planned LNG Terminals including location, operator, owners, start dateand utilization rates
- Planned investment details and current status of all planned terminals
- LNG company business and LNG strategies of companies in Ireland
- SWOT, Financial and Business overview of LNG operators
Reasons to Purchase
- Make strategic and financial decisions based on industry trends and capital expenditure forecasts
- Identify key business opportunities through detailed information on upcoming oil and gas assets and forecasted capacity information
- Develop a clear and complete understanding of the industry through asset by asset historic and forecasted information
- Detailed Market Shares, company wise capacities and information on nature of industry allows you to easily beat your competition
- Identify the success strategies and financial status of key companies operating in the industry along with their strengths and weaknesses
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rhbgvd/ireland_lng
Source: Research and Markets