DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/q7wq7w/potential_of) has announced the addition of the "Potential of Indian Dairy Industry - 2017" report to their offering.
This report is an assessment of the Indian Dairy Industry, within the context of the global industry. It thoroughly examines the opportunities and challenges in the industry and the dynamics that propel it, namely opportunities, competition, infrastructure investment and government initiatives.
The Indian dairy sector is characterized by high fragmentation. It is dominated by the unorganized sector comprising of 70 million rural households. The per capita availability of milk in India stands at 289.4 grams per day. Backed by strong domestic demand, the per capita availability of milk is anticipated to reach 336 grams per day in FY2017. Despite being the one of the largest milk producing countries in the world, India accounts for a negligible share in the worldwide dairy trade. The ever increasing rise in domestic demand for dairy products and a large demand-supply gap could lead India to be a net importer of dairy products in the near future.
SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- Global and Indian Perspectives of the Indian Dairy Industry
- Market Size and Dynamics
- Investment Trends of the Industry
- Outlook of the Industry
KEY FEATURES DISCUSSED
- Indian & Global Dairy Markets
- Industry Structure - India
- State-wise Production and Consumption of Dairy Products - India
- Region-wise Availability of Milk & Dairy Products - India
- Expenditure on Milk & Dairy Products - India
- Trend Analysis
- Comparative Cost Analysis
- SWOT Analysis
- Government Initiatives - India
- Major Investments - India
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/q7wq7w/potential_of
Source: Research and Markets