DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qgqmz5/research_and) has announced the addition of the "Research and Investment Forecast of China's Automotive Aluminum Wheel Industry, 2013-2017" report to their offering.
At present, China's aluminum wheel market is mainly concentrated in the Shanghai Volkswagen, FAW-Volkswagen, Dongfeng Motor, Guangzhou Honda and Changan automobile; OEM market is the main body. China's automobile installed with aluminum wheel include limousine (more than 70% of installation ratio), mini bus (60% installation ratio), light bus (40% installation ratio in large vans and off-road vehicles), in small van (20% installation ratio). In terms of automotive type, medium and high-end limousine, micro-van, pickup truck, medium-sized van, and jeep have been installed with aluminum wheel.
In terms of production, during 2008-2012, the total output of China's main aluminum wheel manufacturers were 32.37 million units, 48.89 million units, 75.19 million units, 99.8 million units, 105 million units respectively, having a YoY increase of 51.03%, 53.79%, 32.73% and 5.21 %. Due to the impact of the international financial crisis, the global automobile production fell sharply in 2008; the domestic aluminum wheel production also significantly decreased in the same period. After the international financial crisis, the domestic aluminum wheel production rebounded sharply in 2009. By 2012, China's aluminum wheel production has surpassed 105 million units, far beyond the production levels before the financial crisis; but the MoM growth rate began to decline significantly.
Seen from the domestic aluminum wheel output trend, based on aluminum wheels hub superior characteristics and global automobile ownership increasing, China's aluminum wheel output will keep the rising trend in the future. Huidian Research predicts that aluminum wheels hub industry will grow at the rate of 10% in the future in China. China's aluminum wheels hub market supply volume will reach to115.55 million units in 2013, and will reach to 170 million units in 2017.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Automotive Aluminum Wheel Overview
2. Investment Environment of Automotive Aluminum Wheel Industry
3. Characteristics and Status Quo of China's Automotive Aluminum Wheel Industry
4. Competitive Landscape of China's Automotive Aluminum Wheel Industry
5. Market Supply and Demand of China's Automotive Aluminum Wheel Industry
6. Key Enterprises in Automotive Aluminum Wheel Industry
7. Import and Export of China's Automotive Aluminum Wheel
8. Processing Technology of China's Automotive Aluminum Wheel
9. Development Trend of China's Automotive Aluminum Wheel Manufacturing Technology
10. Barriers to Entry and Risk Analysis of Automotive Aluminum Wheel Industry
11. SWOT and Development Strategy of Automotive Aluminum Wheel Industry
- Zhejiang Wanfeng Auto Wheel Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Yueling Wheels Co., Ltd.
- Foshan Nanhai Zhongnan Aluminium Wheel Co. Ltd.
- Ferventwheels Co. Ltd.
- Liu Feng Machinery Industry Co. Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qgqmz5/research_and
Source: Research and Markets