DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/btk96q/wind_power_in) has announced the addition of GlobalData's new report "Wind Power in Thailand, Market Outlook to 2025 - Capacity, Generation, Market Share, Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE), Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profiles" to their offering.
"Wind Power in Thailand, Market Outlook to 2025 - Capacity, Generation, Market Share, Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE), Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profiles is the latest report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialists that offer comprehensive information and understanding of the wind power market in Thailand.
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, secondary research and in-house analysis by a team of industry experts.
- A brief introduction on global carbon emissions and global primary energy consumption.
- Historical period is during 2001-2011 (unless specified) and forecast period is for 2012-2025.
- An overview on global renewable power market, highlighting installed capacity trends, generation trends and installed capacity split by various renewable power sources.
- Renewable power sources include wind (includes both onshore and offshore), solar photovoltaic (PV), concentrated solar power (CSP), small hydropower (SHP), biomass, biogas and geothermal.
- Detailed overview on the global wind power market with installed capacity and generation trends, market segmentation by onshore and offshore wind, installed capacity split by region in 2011, installed capacity split by major wind power countries in 2011, market share of wind turbine manufacturers in 2011, investment trends (2011-2025), global wind turbine trade flow (2001-2011) and detailed cost analysis which includes LCOE comparison among major countries.
- Power market scenario in Thailand and provides detailed market overview, installed capacity and power generation trends by various fuel types (includes thermal conventional, nuclear, large hydro and renewables) with forecasts up to 2025.
- An overview on Thailand renewable power market, highlighting installed capacity trends (2001-2025), generation trends(2001-2025) and installed capacity split by various renewable power sources in 2011.
- Detailed overview of Thailand wind power market with installed capacity and generation trends, market segmentation by onshore and offshore wind, market share of wind turbine manufacturers in 2011, investment trends (2011-2025), imports-exports of wind turbines (2001-2011), carbon savings (2001-2025), number of homes powered (2001-2025) and LCOE for wind during 2011-2025.
- Deal analysis of Thailand wind power market. Deals are analyzed on the basis of mergers, acquisitions, partnership, asset finance, debt offering, equity offering, private equity (PE) and venture capitalists (VC).
- Key policies and regulatory framework supporting the development of renewable power sources in the country in general and wind in particular.
- Company snapshots of some of the major market participants.
Reasons to Buy
- Identify key growth and investment opportunities in Thailand wind power market.
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data for wind power market.
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry's growth potential.
- Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events.
- Identify key partners and business development avenues.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects.
- Siemens AG
- GE Energy
- Shriram EPC Limited
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/btk96q/wind_power_in
Source: Research and Markets