DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rqrdlw/hydropower_large) has announced the addition of GlobalData's new report "Hydropower (Large and Small Hydro, and Pumped Storage) in Germany, Market Outlook to 2025 - Capacity, Generation, Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE), Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profiles" to their offering.
This report provides in depth analysis on global renewable power market and global hydropower market with forecasts up to 2025. The report analyzes the power market scenario in Germany (includes thermal conventional, nuclear, large hydro and renewables) and provides future outlook with forecasts up to 2025.
The research details renewable power market outlook in the country (includes wind, small hydro, biopower and solar PV) and provides forecasts up to 2025. The report highlights installed capacity and power generation trends from 2001 to 2025 in Germany hydropower market.
The research analyzes investment trends and LCOE for small hydropower in Germany during 2011-2025. It also provides information on the amount of carbon saved and average number of homes powered by hydropower during 2001-2025.
A detailed coverage of renewable energy policy framework governing the market with specific policies pertaining to hydropower is provided in the report. The research also provides company snapshots of some of the major market participants.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, secondary research and in-house analysis by a team of industry experts.
- Renewable power sources include wind (includes both onshore and offshore), solar photovoltaic (PV), concentrated solar power (CSP), small hydropower (SHP), biomass, biogas and geothermal.
- Detailed overview on the global hydropower market with installed capacity and generation trends, installed capacity split by region in 2011, installed capacity split by major hydropower countries in 2011, investment trends for small hydropower(2011-2025) and detailed cost analysis which includes LCOE comparison for small hydro among major countries.
- Power market scenario in Germany and provides detailed market overview, installed capacity and power generation trends by various fuel types (includes thermal conventional, nuclear, large hydro and renewables) with forecasts up to 2025.
- An overview on Germany renewable power market, highlighting installed capacity trends (2001-2025), generation trends(2001-2025) and installed capacity split by various renewable power sources in 2011.
- Detailed overview of Germany hydropower market with installed capacity and generation trends, investment trends (2011-2025) for small hydropower, carbon savings (2001-2025), number of homes powered (2001-2025) and LCOE for small hydro during 2011-2025.
- Deal analysis of Germany hydropower market. Deals are analyzed on the basis of mergers, acquisitions, partnership, asset finance, debt offering, equity offering, private equity (PE) and venture capitalists (VC).
- Key policies and regulatory framework supporting the development of renewable power sources in general and hydropower in particular.
- Company snapshots of some of the major market participants in the country.
Reasons to buy
- Identify key growth and investment opportunities in Germany hydropower market.
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data for hydropower market.
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry's growth potential.
- Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events.
- Identify key partners and business development avenues.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects.
Companies Mentioned Include:
- Voith Hydro Holding GmbH & Co. KG
- RWE Power AG
- Andritz Hydro GmbH
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rqrdlw/hydropower_large
Source: Research and Markets