DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/h8v5h4/research_and) has announced the addition of the "Research and Development Trend Forecast of Automotive Valve Market in China, 2014-2018" report to their offering.
Research and Development Trend Forecast of Automotive Valve Market in China, 2014-2018 makes in-depth analysis on China's automotive valve industry in aspects of industry characteristics, market supply & demand structure, competition pattern, development trend and key enterprises.
Automotive valve market can be divided into OE (original equipment) market and aftermarket. According to statistics released by China Association of Automobile Manufactures, in 2013, the output and sales of China's automobile have amounted to 22.1168 million sets and 21.9841 million sets respectively, and the vehicle ownership in whole China in this year has reached 137 million sets for every thousand people, creating huge development space for both automotive valve OE market and aftermarket.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Overview of Automotive Valve Industry
2. Current Status of International Automotive Valve Industry
3. Development Environment of China's Automotive Valve Industry
4. Current Status of China's Automotive Valve Industry
5. Supply & Demand Analysis and Forecast of China's Automotive Valve Industry
6. Import & Export of China's Automotive Valve Industry
7. Technology of China's Automotive Valve Products
8. Major Automotive Valve Enterprises in China
9. Future Development Trend of China's Automotive Valve Industry
10. Barriers to Enter into Automotive Valve Industry
11. Investment Suggestions of China's Automotive Valve Industry
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/h8v5h4/research_and
Source: Research and Markets