Aug. 27, 2014 08:13 UTC
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/58nx3v/ict_investment) has announced the addition of the "ICT investment trends in Germany - Enterprise ICT spending patterns through to the end of 2015" report to their offering.
This report presents the findings from a survey of 156 German enterprises regarding their Information and Communications Technology (ICT) investment trends. The survey investigates how German enterprises currently allocate their ICT budgets across the core areas of enterprise ICT spend, namely hardware, software, IT services, communications and consulting.
The report illustrates the core technologies enterprises are investing in, including security, business intelligence, green IT and virtualization, and cloud computing. The survey also highlights the approach adopted by enterprises in Germany to purchase technology. Through the survey, the report aims to provide better insight to ICT vendors and services providers when pitching their solutions to enterprises in Germany.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- Understand how ICT budgets are set to change in 2014 in terms of their overall size.
- Appreciate how IT budgets are allocated across the core elements of IT spend, including hardware, software, services, communications, and consulting.
- Learn how IT Euros are being spent in areas such as the data centre, applications, IT management and the network.
- Gain an understanding regarding which ICT functions German enterprises are interested in outsourcing.
- Identify German enterprises' investment priorities based on their budget allocations across core technology categories such as mobility, communications and collaboration, green IT and virtualization, and cloud computing.
- Learn about the drivers that are influencing German enterprises' investments in each technology category.
- Establish how German enterprises' IT budgets are currently allocated across various segments within a technology category.
- Gain insight into how German enterprises plan to change their ICT budget allocations across various segments within a technology category.
- Understand the vendor mindshare for various core and advanced technology categories.
- Provides insight into German enterprises' preferred buying approaches.
- Comprehend the business and IT objectives that German enterprises are looking to achieve through their IT investment strategies.
- Understand the factors that are influencing German enterprises' decision to select an ICT provider.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Trends in ICT budgets
- Survey demographics
- ICT budget changes
- ICT budget allocation by core technology area
- ICT budget allocation by function
- Outsourced IT functions
2 ICT investment priorities and vendor mindshare
- Core technology investment priorities
3 ICT procurement trends
- Purchasing channels
- Business objectives influencing IT investment strategy
- IT objectives influencing IT investment strategy
- ICT provider selection
- German enterprises backed by strong domestic demand are optimistic about their ICT spending
- Amazon web services
- Deutsche Telekom/T-Systems
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/58nx3v/ict_investment