Aug. 25, 2014 08:11 UTC
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ql5gbk/water_saving) has announced the addition of the "Water Saving Products Market Report - UK 2014-2018 Analysis" report to their offering.
The report comprises a detailed study of this rapidly growing and changing market and analyses the current trends by product sector including comment on future prospects and implications for manufacturers and the industry as a whole.
Written by marketing professionals with considerable experience of the plumbing products industry, this report provides both manufacturers and suppliers a detailed and comprehensive review of this increasingly important market.
With 80+ pages and 20+ charts/tables the report covers the following product sectors:
- WATER EFFICIENT BATHROOM PRODUCTS - including WC suites, baths, brassware, showers and fittings.
- WATER RECYCLING SYSTEMS - including rainwater harvesting systems and greywater recycling systems.
- The UK market for water saving plumbing products has grown significantly in recent years and is estimated to be worth £164 million at manufacturers' selling prices in 2013. This market estimate includes domestic and commercial plumbing products designed specifically to save water and be water efficient for everyday use.
- The outlook for this market in 2014 is positive with good growth predicted over the next few years. The future performance of the water saving plumbing products market is likely to be driven by Government legislative changes and growing concerns about climate change, including attitudes towards water usage and its impact on the environment.
Areas of particular interest:
- Water supply and demand - influenced by climate change, population growth and other demographic changes. Water as a valuable commodity.
- With the 2014 introduction of The Water Label as standard on water-using bathroom products, consumers will become much more aware about the water efficiency of these products, influencing buying behaviour.
- Legislative changes - Part G changes provide limits to water consumption in new homes. The government has targeted 2016 as the year by which all new homes should be zero carbon rated.
- Water metering trends - 35% of UK homes have a water meter, potentially increasing towards 80% by 2020, driving water saving plumbing products sales.
- Product trends and developments - greater emphasis on sustainability, in the production chain and product development planning. New products specifically designed to deliver satisfactory performance and use less water.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Summary & Future Prospects
3. Economic Environment
4. Uk Market For Water Saving Products
5. Product Trends
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ql5gbk/water_saving