Aug. 1, 2014 09:07 UTC
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fwpqmz/baby_food_new) has announced the addition of the "Baby Food New Zealand 2014" report to their offering.
Baby Food New Zealand 2014 is a new report by ERC that analyzes the Baby Food industry demand prospects in New Zealand, key segments, features & developments, future projections based on various trends. This report also examines trends which are currently affecting the industry. Furthermore, it profiles various companies in the Baby Food industry in New Zealand along with the foreign trade involving the Baby Food industry.
- Demand for Baby Food in New Zealand is registered growth of 41.2% in value terms over the period from 2007 to 2013
- Baby Milks is the biggest product sector in the Baby Food industry of New Zealand with US$48.6 Million in 2013
- Breastfeeding rates have been gradually increasing over the years in New Zealand as a result of a number of government promotions to promote breastfeeding
- Baby Food New Zealand 2014 report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Baby Food industry in New Zealand.
- This report is the result of ERC's extensive market research covering Baby Food in New Zealand. The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Baby Food industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Baby Food industry in New Zealand.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Baby Food industry and for new companies considering entry into New Zealand's Baby Food industry.
- This report provides detailed data for the various companies operating in the Baby Food industry in New Zealand along with their key focus product sectors.
- Danone Nutricia
- Nestlé New Zealand
- Only Organic Baby Food
- Green Monkey
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fwpqmz/baby_food_new