DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lmgmwh/research_and) has announced the addition of the "Research and Forecast of China Mining Ventilator Industry, 2014-2018" report to their offering.
At present, there are about 250,000 sets local ventilators for coal mining that are in service in China. And about 110 local ventilator manufacturing enterprises have acquired MA and KA marks (including about 10 non-coal mine production enterprises), and they are mainly distributed in Hunan, Shanxi, Chongqing, Shandong and Jiangxi, etc, total 19 provinces, cities and autonomous regions. In 2013, China's local ventilator market scale reached CNY 3.576 billion, in which the coal mining was CNY 3.219 billion and nonferrous metal was CNY 336 million.
From the perspective of the demand in long and middle term, the factors that influence China's demand of mineral resources basically do not change, and the contradiction between supply and demand of mineral resources is sure to exist for a long time. Huidian Research estimated that the market scale of China's mining ventilator will reach CNY 7.631 billion in 2014, and CNY 12.15 billion in 2018, with an annual growth rate of 12.3%.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Overview of Ventilator Industry
2. Development Environment of Mining Ventilator Industry in China
3. Operation Condition of Mining Ventilator Industry in China
4. Technology Analysis on Mining Main and Local Ventilators in China
5. Downstream Mining Ventilator Industry Analysis
6. Competitive Landscape Analysis on Mining Ventilator Industry in China
7. Major Mining Ventilator Manufacturing Enterprises in China
8. Development Trend and Forecast on Ventilator Industry in China, 2014-2018
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lmgmwh/research_and
Source: Research and Markets