DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x29bpr/readiness_of) has announced the addition of the "Readiness of Telematics in South East Asia" report to their offering.
- Evaluates potential for telematics
- Analyses government, automotive
- Sectors and consumer characteristics
South East Asia is one of the fastest growing emerging places, and is also expected to become a major market for new car sales over the next 5-7 years.
This report analyses the market trends in South East Asia, specifically focusing on Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand to decide whether the countries are ready for different types of telematics services.
The author has deployed its unique READINESS INDEX' methodology to investigate the market, taking into account factors such as government, services, automotive sector and the consumer.
This report is part of SBD's Telematics Readiness' series, which helps readers understand how mature the infrastructure and services sector are in emerging markets. The objective is to analyse how ready Indonesia is to support OE telematics. It is structured into six sections:
- Analysis - overall readiness index
- Overview - general market information (population, economy, etc)
- Government - laws and policies relating to telematics
- Services - maturity of telecommunications and services sector
- Automotive - growth of car sales & telematics-related players
- Consumers - CE trends and consumer characteristics
About the author
Connie Gu supports telematics and security market research. She achieved an MSc at Cranfield University after completing her BA at the University of Nottingham, Ningbo, China.
Key Topics Covered:
- Analysis of Readiness Index and Explanation
- Country Overview (Population, Economics, Geography, Politics, History and Culture)
- Government Sector
- Services Sector
- Automotive Sector
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x29bpr/readiness_of
Source: Research and Markets