DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tthj8c/reinsurance_in) has announced the addition of the "Reinsurance in Turkey, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018" report to their offering.
Led by impressive growth in the insurance industry, the Turkish reinsurance segment expanded at a review-period (2009-2013) compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.9%, due to frequent natural disasters in the country. The robust growth of the Turkish insurance industry also supported the growth of reinsurance.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in depth historic and forecast market data related to the Turkish reinsurance segment and each sector within it
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities within the Turkish reinsurance segment
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics within key product categories
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Turkish insurance industry and its impact on companies and the market's future
- Led by impressive growth in the insurance industry, the Turkish reinsurance segment expanded at a review-period (2009-2013) compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.9%.
- Strategic location of Turkey attracts foreign investors
- The country is prone to earthquakes due to its geographical proximity to the North Anatolian Fault, leading to an increased number of claims and losses for insurers.
- Much of Turkey's population follows Islam, which prevents them from buying conventional insurance products. As a result, demand for Takaful insurance in Turkey is high and growing.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Executive Summary
3 Turkish Insurance Industry Attractiveness
4 Reinsurance Growth Dynamics and Challenges
5 Key Industry Trends and Drivers
6 Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights
7 Business Environment and Country Risk
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tthj8c/reinsurance_in