DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mh8bq5/enterprise) has announced the addition of the "Enterprise Priorities in Europe 2014" report to their offering.
The overall research objective of this research service was to investigate the current use and future adaptation of multichannel customer contact in European contact centers. Overall, the use rates of mobile apps, social media, Web self-service, and chat are growing, while use rates of LiveAgent voice and email are declining.
About 25% of contact center organizations state that their contact channels are fully integrated and able to deliver seamless and consistent customer experiences across channels, which is expected to reach 50% by 2016. The proportion of automated customer interactions is expected to grow from 41% in 2014 to 58% by 2016.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Background, Objectives, and Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Customer Interaction Channels
4. Integration Across All Customer Contact Channels
5. Prevalence of Automation
6. Prevalence of Speech Recognition in Interactive Voice Response Interactions
7. The Future of Outbound Customer Interactions
8. Social Media Customer Contact Strategy
9. Mobile Customer Contact Strategy
10. Potential Restraints to Achieving Multichannel Customer Contact Center Goals
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mh8bq5/enterprise
Source: Research and Markets