DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lfv53z/strategic) has announced the addition of the "Strategic Analysis of the Western European Heavy-Duty Used Truck Market" report to their offering.
The Western European used truck market has steadily improved over the past few years and has achieved stronger valuation. Many external factors have positively contributed to market growth, including the enhanced government emission regulations and the aging truck PARC.
However, the recent economic trend, along with the approaching peak equipment replacement cycle, will significantly affect the market. The forecast period is 2013-2019, and primary and secondary research was used to determine market size, pricing/valuation, competitive distribution channel market shares and market trends.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Slide Numbers
2. Executive Summary
3. Research Scope, Objectives, Background and Methodology
4. Definitions and Segmentation
5. Market Overview
6. External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints
7. Forecasts and Trends
8. Market Share and Competitive Analysis
9. Region wise Average Asking Price by Model Year and Vocation Type
10. Heavy-duty Used Truck Market - European OEM Profiles
11. Conclusions and Future Outlook
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lfv53z/strategic
Source: Research and Markets