DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7dzc2f/india_pet_preform) has announced the addition of the "India PET Preform Market Outlook to 2018 - Rising Demand for PET Packaging to Provide Growth Impetus" report to their offering.
The global plastics industry is observing a continuous shift of production bases to low-cost Asian countries. With increasing foreign investment and rise in the number of new manufacturing establishments in the region, Asia has become the largest and the fastest growing market for plastics in the world. In particular, China and India offer enormous growth opportunities due to expanding production activities in the countries.
Growth in plastic industry in India was boosted after the economic liberalization in 1991. The subsequent deregulation and privatization resulted in resurgence in all the end-user sectors such as packaging, construction, telecom, automotive and white goods.
Key Topics Covered inside Report:
- The market size of India PET preform industry in terms of production volume and turnover
- Market segmentation of the PET preforms market in India by end-user applications and organizational structure of the market
- Import and export scenario of PET preforms
- Trends and developments in India PET preform market
- Government regulations and certifications in the Indian PET preform market
- Market shares of major players in India PET preform market
- Competitive scenario of major companies in India PET preform market
- Future outlook and projections of PET preform market in India
- Chemco Plastic Industries Ltd.
- Manjushree Technopack Ltd
- National Polyplast (India) Ltd
- Parle Agro Pvt. Ltd
- Sunrise Containers Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7dzc2f/india_pet_preform
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Source: Research and Markets