DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d5z2q9/research_and) has announced the addition of the "2014 Report on the Chinese Lead-acid Battery Industry - Forecasts to 2018" report to their offering.
In 2013, the market scale of China's lead-acid batteries registered CNY 150.8 billion, up 24% year-on-year.
With the sustainable rapid growth of China's economy, basic industries such as automobile, motorcycle, moped scooter, communication, information and electric power witness very rapid development. And the high-speed growth of these industries brought lead-acid battery industry into the sustained and vigorous growth trend, so there was an increasingly demand for lead-acid batteries.
On March 2013, the release of Suggestions for Promoting Standardized Development of Lead-acid Battery and Secondary Lead Industry represented that lead-acid battery and secondary lead industry serves as a key industry which the nation decides to weed out the backward production capacity.
By the end of 2013, there were 24 enterprises listed among the former two batches of lead-acid battery and secondary lead manufacturing enterprises that meet the requirements, which was published by Ministry of Environmental Protection.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Development Environment of China's Lead-acid Battery Industry
2. China's Lead-acid Battery Market Segment
3. Lead-acid Battery Industry Operation
4. Import and Export of China's Lead-acid Battery
5. Competitive Landscape of China's Lead-acid Battery Industry
6. Key Lead-acid Battery Enterprises in China
7. Lead-acid Battery Industry Investment Analysis
8. Development Trend of Lead-acid Battery Industry
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d5z2q9/research_and.
Source: Research and Markets