DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rr9txs/romania) has announced the addition of the "Romania Electricity Market Report" report to their offering.
The Romania electricity market report offers a precise and reliable overview of the electricity market in the country. The report provides a complete picture of the national country situation, dynamics, current issues and future prospects. With timely updated electricity market data and continuous follow-up of the economic and strategic news, this report brings clear and insightful analysis, to help tackle national challenges and opportunities of the power sector.
This report provides updated facts and figures on the evolution of the national electricity market. The report details the power market organisation, institutions regulating the market, and energy policy of the country. Electricity companies active on the market are analysed. Domestic production, capacities, exchanges, consumption by sector and market shares are provided. Energy prices levels and taxes are described. Finally, the driving issues, and the market prospects are proposed.
Key Topics Covered:
1. General Overview - Country snapshot with key data
2. Institutions and Energy Policy - Key regulatory bodies, major energy and climate change policies, including renewable energies
3. Power Utilities - Key players in electricity market, activities description and assets development
4. Power Supply - Country's electricity capacity, electricity production, imports and/or exports by energy sub-segment
5. Electricity Prices & Taxes - Evolution of end-user prices and taxes levels
6. Electricity Consumption - Detailed overview of the electricity demand by sector, and its evolution
7. Issues and Prospects - Key factors that will impact the electricity market structure and dynamics in the years to come
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rr9txs/romania
Source: Research and Markets