DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cgjqsx/higher_education) has announced the addition of the "Higher Education In Australia To 2019 - Market Size And Intelligence Report" report to their offering.
The Higher Education in Australia to 2019 Market Size and Intelligence' report discusses the current market size of Australia's higher education sector.
The report discusses the forecasted market size and year-wise growth of the sector till 2019, along with the various drivers, which will lead to this growth. It further discusses the various trends that are shaping the higher education sector.
Various regulations pertaining to entering Australia's higher education market are also mentioned in the report, along with the profile of key players that are active in the private higher education space.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Higher Education System in Australia
2. Market Size of Australian Higher Education Sector
3. Forecasted Market Size of Australian Higher Education Sector
4. Drivers Impacting Australian Higher Education Sector
5. Trends in Australian Higher Education Sector
6. Higher Education in Australia to 2019 - Market Size and Intelligence Report
7. Providing Whole Course through Australian Premises
8. Providing Partial Course through Australian Premises
9. 5-Forces Analysis of Australian Higher Education Sector
10. Threat of New Competition
11. Threat of Substitute Products and Services
12. Bargaining Power of Buyers
13. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
14. Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
15. Profiles of Major Players in Higher Education
16. Academies Australasia Group Limited
17. Bond University
18. IDP Education Proprietary Limited
19. Kaplan Australia
20. Navitas Limited
21. RedHill Education Limited
22. Seek Limited
23. Site Group International Limited
24. Top Education Group Proprietary Limited
25. University of Notre Dame
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cgjqsx/higher_education
Source: Research and Markets