DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hr2j4z/japan_in_vitro) has announced the addition of GlobalData's new report "Japan In Vitro Diagnostics Market Outlook to 2018 - Clinical Chemistry Genetic Testing, Haematology, Histology and Cytology, Immuno Chemistry, Infectious Immunology and Microbiology Culture" to their offering.
This new report provides key market data on the Japan In Vitro Diagnostics market. The report provides value (USD million) data for each segment and sub-segment within seven market categories - Clinical Chemistry, Genetic Testing, Haematology, Histology And Cytology, Immuno Chemistry, Infectious Immunology and Microbiology Culture.
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of the aforementioned market categories. The report is supplemented with global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants with information on company financials and pipeline products, wherever available.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by a team of industry experts.
- Market size and company share data for In Vitro Diagnostics market categories - Clinical Chemistry, Genetic Testing, Haematology, Histology And Cytology, Immuno Chemistry, Infectious Immunology and Microbiology Culture.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million) data for each of the segments and sub-segments within seven market categories. Data from 2004 to 2011, forecast forward for 7 years to 2018.
- 2011 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the seven market categories.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the Japan In Vitro Diagnostics market.
Key players covered include:
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Siemens Healthcare
- Abbott Laboratories
- Sysmex Corporation
- Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics Inc.
- Beckman Coulter, Inc.
- Eiken Chemical Co.,Ltd.
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- bioMerieux S.A.
- Nihon Kohden Corporation
- Alere Inc.
- DiaSorin S.p.A
- Olympus Corporation
- Horiba, Ltd.
- Tosoh Corporation
- Qiagen N.V.
- Gen-Probe Incorporated
- Mindray Medical International Limited
- PerkinElmer, Inc.
- Danaher Corporation
- Grifols, S.A.
- Diagnostica Stago, Inc.
- Life Technologies Corporation
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hr2j4z/japan_in_vitro.
Source: Research and Markets