DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qx4dm7/pakistan_data) has announced the addition of the "Pakistan: Data and VAS to Compensate for Voice" report to their offering.
Pakistan: Data and VAS to compensate for voice provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Pakistan today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2018. It delivers deep quantitative and qualitative insight into Pakistan's telecom market, analyzing key trends, evaluating near-term opportunities and assessing risk factors, based on proprietary data from the author's databases.
- The Pakistani communications market generated an estimated US$4.5bn in revenue in 2013.
- Given the introduction of new technologies and regulatory reforms, we expect the market to grow at a CAGR of 4% from 2013 to 2018, generating cumulative service revenue of $30.46bn during the five years to 2018.
- Mobile penetration will reach 72% at the end of 2013, and mobile service will generate $3.25bn in revenue.
- Fixed voice service generated an estimated $704m in revenue in 2013; we expect the segment to shrink at a CAGR of -8.6% from 2013 to 2018. Revenue from fixed broadband Internet services, meanwhile, will expand at a CAGR of 9% during the period, reaching $259m in 2018.
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive summary
- Market and competitor overview
- Pakistan in a regional context
- Economic, demographic and political context
- Regulatory environment
- Demand profile
- Service evolution
- Competitive landscape
- Major market players
- Segment analysis
- Mobile services
- Fixed services
- Identifying opportunities
- Al Warid
- Telenor Group
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qx4dm7/pakistan_data