DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/l352rl/research_and) has announced the addition of the "Research and Forecast of Contaminated Soil Remediation Industry in China, 2014-2018" report to their offering.
In recent years, as the process of industrialization accelerated, intensified irrational exploitation of mineral resources and the emission in smelting process, long-lasting irrigation with polluted water and the application of sewage sludge, atmospheric deposition triggered by human activities, the using of chemical fertilizer and chemical pesticides have all severely aggravated the soil contamination. According to the results of national contaminated soil investigation, by far there are about 150 million mu (one Mu equals to 667 square meters) arable lands that being contaminated, accounting for 8.3% of the total 1.8 billion mu arable lands.
Contaminated soil remediation market includes contaminated sites remediation, contaminated mine-land remediation and contaminated arable lands remediation. Due to the acceleration of process of China's urbanization, the previous chemical engineering enterprises and mining enterprises have moved from the central to the suburb areas. And the demand of contaminated sites remediation has increased. According to the statistics made by Chinese Environmental Remediation Website, now there are 42 sites that under the risk of being contaminated, in which 13 sites were remediated, 11 sites are about to be remediated and 16 sites were moved out. At present there are more than 200 sites in whole China that need to be moved out. The average fund that required for the remediation of one site is around CNY 100 million to CNY 2 million. Assuming that only take the known sites under consideration, the remediation of the site that ready to be remediated and sites that have been already moved out will be finished within two years. And the remediation of the sites that ready to be moved out will be finished within 3 to 5 years, the average fund that needed of each is CNY 150 million. And it is estimated that the size of contaminated soil remediation market will amount to CNY 30 billion from 2014 to 2018.
Base on abundant first-hand survey data, Research and Forecast of Contaminated Soil Remediation Industry in China, 2014-2018 mainly analyzes the following content:
1) The current development status and existed problems of contaminated soil remediation industry.
2) The whole contaminated soil remediation market and its segmentations.
3) The leading enterprises both in China and in overseas
4) Investment prospects and risk controls.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Features of Contaminated Soil Remediation Market in China
2. Operational Environment Analysis on Contaminated Soil Remediation Industry in China
3. Analysis on Market Operation of Contaminated Soil Remediation Industry in China
4. Development Status of Contaminated Soil Remediation Technology
5. Market Segmentations of Contaminated Soil Remediation Industry
6. Stakeholders of Contaminated Soil Remediation
7. Competition Status of Contaminated Soil Remediation Industry in China
8. Key Enterprises of Contaminated Soil Remediation Industry in China
9. Social Environment and Opportunity Analysis on Contaminated Soil Remediation Industry
10. Planning of Investment Strategy of Contaminated Soil Remediation Industry in China
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/l352rl/research_and
Source: Research and Markets