DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6zgfh7/european) has announced the addition of the "European Photovoltaic InstallerMonitor 2013/2014 - UK" report to their offering.
The sixth edition of the European Photovoltaic Installer Monitor 2013/2014 offers a comprehensive set of data and information essential for the development of sales and marketing strategies. As in previous years the study emphasizes the topics of brand and procurement management. A new chapter addressing energy solutions was added in order to track the brand awareness, positioning and acceptance of Photovoltaic storage solutions. Additionally, the questionnaire covers current topics and technology trends.
The structure of the UK Photovoltaic Installer Monitor 2013/2014 is as follows:
- Market analysis
- Analysis of procurement management
- Positioning of the most important Photovoltaic suppliers
- Installer attitudes towards most important Photovoltaic suppliers
- Energy solutions
- Trend in Photovoltaic downstream markets
- Gain detailed insight on the point of view of installers in order to identify their attitudes, expectations and preferences.
- Stay up-to-date on current issues as well as on developments projected for Top Photovoltaic sales markets.
- Understand the market and one's own position in a challenging environment in order to develop and/or defend strategic competitive advantages.
- Improve knowledge of procurement channels, as well as of the various distributors of Photovoltaic products in different markets.
- Profit from primary data as a reliable source in order to analyze the success of the chosen brand building strategy.
Key Topics Covered:
- Market Analysis
- Sample Description
- Installer Procurement Management
- Market Penetration
- Brand Management: Awareness and Recommendation
- Satisfaction Analysis
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6zgfh7/european