DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qwq55j/high_net_worth) has announced the addition of the "High Net Worth Trends in Italy to 2013" report to their offering.
The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2007 (the peak before the global financial crisis) and the end of 2012. This enables a determination of how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
This report provides projections of the volume and wealth of Italy HNWIs. This includes demographic trends (2008-2012) and findings of the proprietary Wealth Insight HNWI Database.
- There were approximately 175,968 HNWIs in Italy in 2012. These HNWIs held US$1.1 trillion in wealth. The wealth per capita in the country in 2012 was approximately US$185,427.
- In 2012, Italian HNWI numbers rose by 1.3%, following a marginal decrease of 3.2% in 2011.
- Growth in HNWI wealth and volumes are expected to improve over the forecast period. The total number of Italian HNWIs is forecast to grow by 10% to reach around 200,663 in 2017. HNWI wealth will see a significant percentage increase, growing by 17% to reach US$1.3 billion by 2017.
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive Summary
- Wealth Sector Fundamentals
- Findings from the WealthInsight HNWI Database
- Banca Aletti Private Banking
- Banca Euromobiliare
- Banca Fideuram SpA
- Banca Generali
- Banca Intermobiliare di Investimenti e Gestioni SpA
- Banca Leonardo Private Banking
- Banca Popolare di Sondrio Private Banking
- Banca Profilo Private Banking
- Ersel Private Bank
- Intesa Sanpaolo Private Banking
- MPS Private Banking
- Mediobanca Private Banking
- UBI Private Banking
- UniCredit Private Banking
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qwq55j/high_net_worth