DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hhkscc/asian_metals) has announced the addition of the "Asian Metals, Minerals & Steel Directory 2013" directory to their offering.
The pace of change in the Asian metals, steel and minerals industry is far greater than the global industry average. As the world's biggest region for the consumption and production of many metals and minerals, the Asian market is more important than ever to the global industry.
The latest edition of The Asian Metals, Minerals & Steel Directory has been comprehensively researched and prepared, to bring you a fully up-to-date guide to Asia's rapidly growing metals and non-metallic industries. This Directory will be extremely useful to businesses that deal specifically with companies in the iron and steel, ferro-alloys, non-ferrous metals and industrial minerals.
The Asian Metals, Minerals & Steel Directory is one of the most comprehensive and accurate Directory of Asian metals, mineral and steel companies that have ever been published.
Whether you are a product manager, in charge of marketing or simply interested to remain in touch with the latest developments in the Asian metals, mineral or steel industries, this Directory will save youp time and effort in finding the information you need.
The information you'll get in The Asian Metals, Minerals & Steel Directory include:
- Company Name
- Address, Postcode
- Phone Number
- Fax Number
- Email and Website
- Contact Person
- Products and Services
Reasons To Buy
- Profile a market
- Build new business prospects
- Generate new customers
- Discover who your competitors are
- Make vital contacts
- Identify alternative suppliers and manufacturers
- Source up-to-date company information
- Target New Leads and watch them quickly turn into sales
- Obtain current contact details and put together a complete and accurate profile of your customers and prospects
- Identify coverage and gaps in the market and stay ahead of your competitors
- Find new and alternative suppliers and manufacturers and assess cost-saving opportunities for your company
- Copy all contact data from the CD-Rom as many times as you want.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hhkscc/asian_metals
Source: Research and Markets