DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pl78dg/biotechnology_for) has announced the addition of the "Biotechnology for the Non Biotechnologist (Course, France)" conference to their offering.
Conference Date: 09th -11th April 2014
Venue: Radisson Blu Hotel, Nice, France
This comprehensive 3 day course is ideal for Scientists and Non-Scientists needing to understand the basic theory, principles and techniques of biotechnology.
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND:
- Understand the fundamental principles of biotechnology
- Gain guidance on Biosimilars
- Improve your understanding of the key techniques used by biotechnologists
- Understand the importance of meeting regulatory requirements
- Learn about the key advances being made in regulatory requirements
- Understand how to identify potential patents - how and why they must be protected
TOPICS COVERED TO INCLUDE:
- An introduction to biotechnology and molecular biology
- Development of production organisms
- Process optimisation and scale-up
- Product recovery and purification
- Patents in the biotechnology sector
- Regulatory applications
- Future developments
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Quality assurance
- Regulatory affairs
- Legal and IP
- Business development
- Sales and marketing
A Certificate of Attendance for Professional Development will be given to each participant who completes the course.
- Dr. Adrian Haines, Principal Scientist, Cell Culture Development, Lonza Biologics plc, UK
- Dr. Mark Richardson, Pharmaceutical and Biotech Regulatory Affairs Consultant, UK
- Kate Smith, Principal Scientist, Development Services, BioReliance UK
- Alison Sykes, Technical Director, Analytical Services, Lonza Biologics plc, UK
- Dr. Philip Webber, Partner, Dehns, Patent and Trademark Attorneys, UK
- Dr. Robert J. Young, Principal Group Leader, New Expression Technologies Group, Lonza Biologics plc, UK
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pl78dg/biotechnology_for