DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/w2rtvd/pharmapoint) has announced the addition of the "PharmaPoint: Atopic Dermatitis - France Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022" report to their offering.
Although the past decade has seen the atopic dermatitis market remain relatively unchanged and a saturated, highly genericized arena, the coming decade could see the launch of the first biologic, which will set a precedent and pave the way for others to follow suit.
By the mid-to-late term of Our 2012 to 2022 forecast, Sanofi/Regeneron's dupilumab is expected to reshape the moderate and severe treatment landscape.
Other events that are expected to invoke change to the previously stagnant atopic dermatitis market include the launch of a non-steroidal topical from Anacor, AN2728, generic erosion of branded topicals Protopic and Elidel in the US, and the increasing use of pharmacological treatments in the growing markets of India and China.
The report attributes growth in the French market to the high number of prevalent cases of atopic dermatitis in that country, and high physician prescribing rates. In all, these factors will allow France to maintain a strong stance in terms of sales over the rest of the 5EU countries (except Germany) throughout the 10-year forecast period, with atopic dermatitis sales forecast to reach $451.5m in 2022.
- Overview of Atopic Dermatitis including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
- Detailed information on the key drugs in France including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
- Sales forecast for the top drugs in France from 2012-2022.
- Analysis of the impact of key events as well the drivers and restraints affecting France Atopic Dermatitis market.
Reasons to Buy
- Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return
- Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for Atopic Dermatitis
- Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential
- Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of drug performance
- Obtain sales forecast for drugs from 2012-2022 in France
Key Topics Covered
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/w2rtvd/pharmapoint
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Source: Research and Markets