DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lr5nnx/oil_and_chemicals) has announced the addition of the "Oil and Chemicals Storage Industry Outlook in Asia and Oceania, 2014 - Capacity Analysis, Forecasts and Details of All Operating and Planned Storage Terminals" report to their offering.
The report is the essential source for industry data and information relating to the oil and chemicals storage industry in Asia and Oceania. It provides asset level information relating to active and planned oil and chemicals storage terminals in Asia and Oceania. The profiles of major companies operating in the oil and chemicals storage industry in Asia and Oceania are included in the report. The latest news and deals relating to the sector are also provided and analyzed.
- Updated information relating to all active and planned oil and chemicals storage terminals
- Provides historical data from 2005 to 2013, forecast to 2017
- Information on operator and commodity information for all active and planned oil and chemicals storage terminals
- Information on the top companies in the sector including business description, strategic analysis. Key companies covered are China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation, Petrochina Company Limited and Korea National Oil Corporation
- Strategy changes, R&D projects, corporate expansions and contractions and regulatory changes.
- Key mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, private equity investments and IPOs.
Reasons to buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on storage terminals in Asia and Oceania
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in Asia and Oceania's oil storage industry
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historical and forecast capacity data
- Assess your competitor's oil storage terminal network and its capacity
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure, strategy and prospects.
- Develop strategies based on the latest operational, financial, and regulatory events.
- Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the market.
- Identify and analyze the strengths and weaknesses of the leading companies in Asia and Oceania.
Key Topics Covered
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lr5nnx/oil_and_chemicals
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products.
Source: Research and Markets