DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mcstm7/database_on) has announced the addition of the "Database on Indian Cement Plant Projects" directory to their offering.
Indian Cement Manufacturers Database provides a quick and comprehensive data on 100 cement companies with a total of 250 projects' installed capacities across the country. The database provides the following information about the cement manufacturers:
- Promoter Name
- Project Name
- Project Cost
- Project Ownership
- Project Date
- Installed Capacity
- Location (District, State, Region)
- Headquarter Address
- Telephone Numbers
- Email and Website
- These provide details of existing completed cement projects in the country.
- The database reflects the present infrastructure for meeting domestic and international cement demand for the country.
Your key questions answered
- Provides insights about the key cement manufacturers with their detailed information to understand the existing competition, and benchmark their operations against developments in the market.
- Allow new entrants to understand the market, and give in-hand information about the existing players with their plant locations and other details.
- Critical for raw materials providing industries such as coal, gypsum etc. to understand the demand scenario and identify key target customers.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mcstm7/database_on
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Source: Research and Markets