DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dvknlv/high_net_worth) has announced the addition of the "High Net Worth trends in Switzerland to 2014" report to their offering.
This report is the result of extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Switzerland. The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2007 (the peak before the global financial crisis) and the end of 2012. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
This report provides projections of the volume and wealth of Switzerland HNWIs. This includes demographic trends (2008-2012) and findings of the proprietary Wealth Insight HNWI Database.
- Independent market sizing of Switzerland HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2008 to 2012
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2017
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
- Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2008-2012)
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
- There were approximately 360,917 HNWIs in Switzerland in 2013. These HNWIs held US$1.6 trillion in wealth. In 2013, the wealth per adult in the country was approximately US$512,600.
- In 2013, Swiss HNWI numbers rose by 10.6%, following the 2012 increase of 9.5%.
- Growth in HNWI wealth and volumes are expected to improve over the forecast period. The total number of Swiss HNWIs is forecast to grow by 24% to reach 494,485 in 2018. HNWI wealth will see a significant percentage increase, growing by 18% to reach US$2.2 trillion by 2018.
- AGPictet&CieLombard Odier
- Credit Suisse Private Banking
- HSBC Private Bank
- Julius Baer Gruppe
- UBS Wealth Management
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dvknlv/high_net_worth
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Source: Research and Markets