DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dlwj2g/europe_ecommerce) has announced the addition of the "Europe e-commerce Logistics 2013-2015" report to their offering.
Online-only retailers, known as pure plays, initially benefited from the swift increase in e-commerce sales. However, now brick & mortar retailers are fighting back and as a result, some are experiencing double-digit growth in their online offerings.
Europe e-commerce Logistics 2013 analyses critical market trends and assesses potential developments. The report focuses particularly on the rise of mobile commerce (m-commerce) and the impact it is having on the total e-commerce market. The report also details the size of the European m-commerce market.
In addition, European e-commerce Logistics 2013 examines the development of the multi-channel or omnichannel approach being employed by retailers. This approach enables shoppers to order from anywhere and have goods delivered to different locations according to individual preferences.
Furthermore, the report provides an in-depth examination of cross-border barriers, including language, culture, VAT fees, banking rules and other national regulations and legislation.
What will you learn from Europe e-commerce Logistics 2013?
- A detailed overview of the market as well as recent trends and developments
- A breakdown of the e-commerce markets in individual European countries, providing an in-depth summary of each market
- Analysis of the differences between B2B, B2C and Pure Play e-commerce
- Total market sizing and growth forecasts
- A thorough examination of major retailers' European supply chains
- E-retail transport and logistics services including warehousing and fulfilment, reverse logistics, express and parcel logistics.
- Analysis of the e-commerce solutions provided by Europe's post offices
- Comprehensive profiles of postal providers and logistics providers.
Key Topics Covered:
1.0 Executive Summary
4.0 e-commerce Market Size and Overview
5.0 e-commerce Logistics Market Size
9.0 Supply Chain Overviews
10.0 Payment Services
11.0 Logistics & Transportation Services
12.0 Logistics Providers
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dlwj2g/europe_ecommerce
Source: Research and Markets