DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nmchvx/pharmapoint) has announced the addition of the "PharmaPoint: Microvascular Complications of Diabetes - Spain Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022" report to their offering.
The entire market for microvascular complications of diabetes (MCD) - diabetic nephropathy, retinopathy, and neuropathy - is facing an extremely high level of unmet need across the 7MM (US, 5EU and Japan). Despite its enormous potential, the MCD market is facing the major global barrier in the sparsely populated pipeline. The diabetic retinopathy segment of the market has recently seen rapid uptake of novel anti-VEGF therapies and is experiencing a strong growth. On the other hand, the diabetic neuropathy and nephropathy segments face the barrier in and increasing number of generic competitors.
The uptake of drugs receiving additional approval for diabetic retinopathy/DME, such as Eylea, Iluvien and Ozurdex, will further drive sales in the MCD market. A dip in sales in the diabetic neuropathy market will happen from mid-2014 due to patent expiry of Cymbalta. Another dip in sales in the diabetic neuropathy segment will happen around 2018, when Lyrica's patent expires.
- Overview of MCD including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
- Detailed information on the key drugs in Spain including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
- Sales forecast for the top drugs in Spain from 2012-2022.
- Analysis of the impact of key events as well the drivers and restraints affecting the Spain MCD market.
Reasons to Buy
- Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return
- Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for MCD
- Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential
- Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of drug performance
- Obtain sales forecast for drugs from 2012-2022 in Spain
Key Topics Covered
1 Table of Contents
3 Disease Overview
4 Disease Management
5 Competitive Assessment
6 Opportunity and Unmet Need
7 Pipeline Assessment
8 Market Outlook
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nmchvx/pharmapoint.
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products.
Source: Research and Markets