DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sn5nsb/germany_power) has announced the addition of the "Germany Power Market Outlook to 2030 - Market Trends, Regulations, and Competitive Landscape" report to their offering.
This report examines Germany's power market structure and provides historical and forecast numbers for generation, capacity and consumption up to 2030. Detailed analysis of the Germany power market's regulatory structure, import and export trends, competitive landscape and power projects at various stages of the supply chain is provided.
The report also gives a snapshot of the power sector in Germany on broad parameters of macroeconomics, supply security, generation infrastructure, transmission infrastructure, degree of competition, regulatory scenario and future potential. Financial performance of the leading power companies is also analyzed in the report.
- Snapshot of the country's power sector across parameters - macro economics, supply security, generation infrastructure, transmission infrastructure, degree of competition, regulatory scenario and future potential of the power sector.
- Statistics for installed capacity, power generation and consumption from 2000 to 2012, forecast for the next 18 years to 2030.
- Break-up by technology, including thermal, hydro, renewable and nuclear
- Data on leading current and upcoming projects.
- Information on grid interconnectivity, transmission and distribution infrastructure and power exports and imports.
- Policy and regulatory framework governing the market.
- Detailed analysis of top market participant, including market share analysis and SWOT analysis.
Key Topics Covered:
Germany, Power Market, Snapshot
Germany, Power Market, Market Analysis
Germany, Power Market, Regulatory Scenario
Germany, Power Market, Capacity and Generation Overview
Germany, Power Market, Transmission and Distribution Overview
Germany, Power Market, Competitive Landscape: Snapshot of Leading Power Generation Companies
List of Tables
List of Figures
RWE Power AG
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sn5nsb/germany_power
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Source: Research and Markets