Feb. 5, 2014 15:18 UTC
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/grcq4n/basic_pct) has announced the addition of the "Basic PCT Formalities - For Legal Assistants and Administrators (Seminar, London)" conference to their offering.
The Basic PCT Formalities - For Legal Assistants and Administrators Seminar will be held on 10th - 11th April 2014 at The Rembrandt Hotel, London
IN THE COURSE OF THIS SEMINAR YOU WILL LEARN
- How to prepare an international application for filing under the PCT.
- How subsequently to monitor the consecutive procedural steps.
- How to observe time-limits and payment of fees under the PCT international phase.
- What is required prior to entry into the national phase in designated and elected states.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- This seminar has been developed especially for administrators and other legal assistants with no or limited knowledge of the PCT.
- There will be an advanced course for those with existing knowledge of the PCT later in the year.
- Patent attorneys will be more interested in other Management Forum meetings which are better orientated towards their particular needs.
Participants will receive a course material folder containing comprehensive documentation provided by the speakers, which will be a valuable source of reference for the future.
- 10 April 2014 Start: 09.30 - Finish: 17.00
- 11 April 2014 Start: 09.00 - Finish: 16.30
Key Topics Covered:
- Introduction to the PCT System
- International Phase, Chapter I
- Filing of PCT applications (applicants, requirements for international filing date, agents, etc)
- The request form
- Formal requirements
- Time limits and fees
- International search and written opinion
- Supplementary international search (SIS)
- International publication
- International Phase, Chapter II
- Corrections and Amendments
- ePCT (online management of PCT applications)
- Recent developments in the PCT System
- Discussion of specific questions from the participants
- Practical exercises
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/grcq4n/basic_pct