DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vk3g3m/mobile) has announced the addition of the "Mobile Location-Based Services 2013-2017" report to their offering.
What are the latest developments on the European and North American LBS markets?
Estimates the total LBS revenues in the EU27+2 and North America to 0.98 billion in 2012, which are forecasted to grow to about 1.83 billion in 2017. This 160 page strategic report now in its seventh edition summarises the latest trends and forecasts for location-based services in these two regions.
Mobile Location-Based Services is the seventh consecutive report from Berg Insight analysing the latest developments on the
European and North American LBS markets.
This report will allow you to:
- Profit from 30 new executive interviews with market leading companies.
- Learn about the LBS strategies of major telecom operators in Europe and North America.
- Identify key players on the European and North American mobile LBS market.
- Understand the opportunities and challenges for location-based advertising.
- Benefit from valuable insights about the most successful LBS propositions on the market.
- Comprehend from valuable insights about the most successful LBS propositions on the market.
- Predict future business opportunities for mobile industry players.
The report answers the following questions:
- What is the current status of the European and North American mobile LBS market?
- How will free navigation services affect the market dynamics?
- What are the mobile strategies of search engines and directory publishers?
- How is location technology used by mobile social networks and communities?
- How is GPS-technology altering the conditions for people locator services?
- How are smartphones changing the mobile resource management market?
- How is location being used to add value in mobile advertising?
- Which operators have introduced branded location based services?
Who should buy this report?
Mobile Location-Based Services is the foremost source of information about the European and North American mobile LBS market. Whether you are a vendor, telecom operator, investor, consultant or government agency, you will gain valuable insights from our in-depth research.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Introduction to location-based services
1.1 Definition of mobile location-based services
1.2 Mobile communication services
1.3 Mobile LBS categories
1.4 Mobile app monetisation strategies and business models
1.5 Mobile location technologies and platforms
1.6 The regulatory environment in Europe and North America
2 Smartphone ecosystems
2.1 Smartphone OS platforms
2.2 App stores
2.3 Ad networks and in-app ad solutions
2.4 Smartphone industry analysis
3 Operator LBS offerings and strategies
3.1 The European operator LBS market
3.2 The North American operator LBS market
3.3 Location aggregators and Location-as-a-Service providers
3.4 Industry analysis
4 Consumer LBS categories
4.1 Mapping and navigation
4.2 Local search and information
4.3 Social networking and entertainment
4.4 Recreation and fitness
4.5 Family and people locator services
5 Enterprise LBS categories and LBA
5.1 Mobile resource management
5.2 Mobile advertising and marketing
6 Market analysis and forecasts
6.1 Summary of the LBS market
6.2 Mobile advertising and location
6.3 Vertical market trends
- 3 Group
- Deutsche Telekom Group
- KPN Group
- Orange Group
- Telefónica Group
- Telenor Group
- TeliaSonera Group
- Vodafone Group
- AT&T Mobility
- Bell Mobility
- Rogers Wireless
- Sprint Nextel
- T-Mobile USA
- US Cellular
- Verizon Wireless
- Location Labs
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vk3g3m/mobile
Source: Research and Markets