DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bnswtn/analysis_of_the) has announced the addition of the "Analysis of the ANZ (Australia, New Zealand) Manufacturing Execution Systems Market" report to their offering.
Quality in production and critical decisions that aid manufacturing are the key factors that demand the usage of MES. To provide an in-depth analysis of the Australia New Zealand (ANZ) manufacturing execution systems (MES) market. To identify the industry challenges, market drivers and market restraints for the ANZ MES market. To determine the existing demand for the ANZ MES market and forecast the future demand for MES markets. Historic period: 2009-2011; base year: 2012; forecast period: 2013-2017.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- Is the market growing? How long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- Are the existing competitors structured correctly to meet customer needs?
- Is the demand of the end users for MES increasing?
- How is the market evolving?
- What are the key factors considered while selecting a MES solution?
- Invensys, Honeywell and ABB, the top three market participants. Honeywell Process Solutions emerged as the market leader in 2012 due to its strong presence in the mining space.
- Owing to the increase in investments, end users, such as metals and mining, oil and gas, chemicals and petrochemicals, and food and beverage, are expected to contribute to the continuous demand for MES.
- Technological advancements, such as web-based and mobile-based plant information are likely set to increase the demand for MES.
- The preferred modes of distribution in ANZ are direct sales and value-added resellers (VARs).
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. CEO's 360 Degree Perspective
4. Metals and Mining Segment Breakdown
5. Oil and Gas Segment Breakdown
6. Chemicals and Petrochemicals Segment Breakdown
7. Food and Beverage Segment Breakdown
8. Pharmaceuticals Segment Breakdown
9. Others Segment Breakdown
10. The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bnswtn/analysis_of_the
Source: Research and Markets