DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4bbgxx/france) has announced the addition of the "France Respiratory Measurement Devices - Market Size, Growth Rates and Competitive Landscape" report to their offering.
This research report provides key market trends, market forecasts and competitive scenario of the respiratory measurement devices in France through 2018.
The product categories covered in this report include:
- Pulse Oximeter Systems
- The report highlights historic and forecasted market size in terms of revenues & unit sales, average selling price, growth rates, and company market shares.
- Highlights and compares key product categories for growth trends and revenue forecast.
- Market size, annualized revenue and unit sales for each product category from 2005 to 2018.
- Cross category comparison - Growth and revenue comparison for product categories, historic and forecast through 2018.
- Market share of companies.
- Average selling price ($) for each product type (2005 to 2018).
- Recent events and developments
Why should you buy?
- Build business strategy by identifying the high growth and attractive market categories
- Develop competitive strategy based on competitive landscape
- Design capital investment strategies based on forecasted high potential segments
- Identify potential business partners, acquisition targets and business buyers
- Plan for a new product launch and inventory in advance
- Prepare management and strategic presentations using the market data
Key Topics Covered:
1.2 List of Tables
1.3 List of Charts
3 Scope of the Report
4 French Market for Respiratory Measurement Devices (2005-2018)
5 Recent Events and Developments
- Cardinal Health, Inc.
- Drager Medical AG & Co. KG
- GE Healthcare
- MAQUET GmbH & Co. KG
- Philips Medical Systems
- ResMed Inc.
- Smiths Medical
- Air Liquide
- Teleflex Incorporated
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4bbgxx/france
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Source: Research and Markets