DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/khqbrs/romania) has announced the addition of the "Romania Photovoltaic (Solar PV) Market: Outlook 2014 - 2025" report to their offering.
This market report offers an incisive and reliable overview of the photovoltaic sector of the country for the next long term period 2014 - 2025.
In view of recent cuts in FIT's announced in Germany, Spain, France, UK, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Bulgaria and Italy, Romania represents a stable investment environment in South-East Europe with clear rules and green certificates support scheme. Current cumulative installed PV capacity grew up from 29 MWp in 2012 to over 600 MWp in 2013. Number of green certificates was reduced from 6 to 3, but Romanian market has good chances to add more cumulative installed PV capacity in its rooftop segment in the next 2 years.
The report provides a complete picture of the market situation, dynamics, current issues and future prospects. You will find more than 70 pages of valuable information in this unique in-depth analysis of the Romanian photovoltaic market. With comprehensive market data this report brings clear and concise insights, to help investors in their decision making process. As 2012 and 2013 were challenging years for photovoltaic industry, the time for taking right decisions during 2014 and the next few years is limited. Fast changing market environment with, requires relevant and accurate information.
Key Reasons to Purchase
- Overview of the Romanian political and economic environment
- Solar resource potential in Romania
- Overview of Romanian photovoltaic market development 1990 - 2025
- Grid connected photovoltaic installations
- Future market trends and planned photovoltaic projects for 2014 - 2025
- Market prices of fully permitted and operational photovoltaic projects
- Romanian legal and energy regulatory framework for renewable projects
- Key companies and competitive landscape in photovoltaic sector
- Review of most relevant financing and supporting incentives
- SWOT Analysis (detailed in 5 pages)
- China Sunergy (CSUN)
- EDP Renováveis (EDPR)
- ET Solar Group
- Gehrlicher Solar
- ICCO Group
- Martifier Solar
- McGregor & Partners S.C.A.
- ReneSola Ltd.
- Renovatio Group
- Wolf Theiss
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/khqbrs/romania
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Source: Research and Markets