DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/j5r9d5/research_and) has announced the addition of the "Research and Forecast of China Skin Care Products Market, 2013-2017" report to their offering.
With the rapid development of China's economy and continuous improvement of people's livelihood, basing on such a huge population base, China has become ones of the world's largest cosmetics market. In 2012, China became the world's third largest cosmetics market following the US and Japan.
At present, the skin care product has entered the rapid development stage and the market scale has been improved to some extent, but not so stable. Currently, the market is staying the competition situation among a lot of brands. According to the statistics from the China Cosmetics Net, in 2012, the total sales amount of skin care product market was nearly CNY 55 billion with the growth of about 11%. During January to October 2013, the total sales amount of skin care product market reached CNY 47.9 billion.
According to the related statistics, among the Chinese current cosmetics manufacturers, 58% of them are private enterprises, 32% of them are foreign enterprises and 10% are state-owned enterprises. For recent years, the international brand have been continuously penetrated to China's medium and low-end market by the acquisitions & mergers and integration of domestic brands; more and more foreign cosmetics enterprises are making the China Acquisition Plan, so China's cosmetics industry is stepping into the integration era. The foreign integration forces in China are currently divided into two major groups, namely Europe-America force and Japan -South Korea force.
The demand for skin care products has a direct relationship with the number, income and consumption concepts of China's young females; with the economic development, more and more middle-aged and aged women also begin to pay attention to their own images and they begin to increase the consumption in beauty and cosmetics; additionally, the male consumption group is also gradually growing.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Overview of Skin Care Products
2. Skin Care Products in the Foreign Market
3. China's Skin Care Product Industry Development Environment
4. Status Quo of China's Skin Care Product Industry
5. Characteristics of Skin Care Products
6. Market Development of China's Skin Care Products
7. Population Structure Market Segments of Skin Care Products
8. Functional Market Segments of Skin Care Products
9. Imports and Exports of Skin Care Products
10. Major Foreign Skin Care Product Enterprises
11. China's Major Skin Care Product Enterprises
12. Development Trends of China's Skin Care Products
13. Investment Analysis of Industry Experts of China's Skin Care Product Industry
- Beijing Dabao Cosmetics
- Estee Lauder
- JALA (Group)
- Jiangsu LONGLIQI Bio-Science (Longrich)
- L'Oreal Paris
- Shanghai Herborist Cosmetics
- Shanghai Inoherb Cosmetics
- Tianjin YUMEIJING Group
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/j5r9d5/research_and
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products.
Source: Research and Markets