DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3fn8nx/aggregates_in) has announced the addition of the "Aggregates in Belgium to 2017: Market Databook" report to their offering.
This report is the result of extensive market research covering the aggregates market in Belgium. It contains detailed historic and forecast market value data for the aggregates market and its categories (construction sands, gravel & pebbles, crushed stone, chippings, waste-based aggregates and pre-coated aggregates), including data by domestic production, supply balance, existing stock, imports and exports.
'Aggregates in Belgium to 2017: Market Databook' provides an overview and insight into the operating environment of the aggregates industry in Belgium. It is an essential tool for companies active across the Belgian construction value chain and for new players who are considering entering the market.
- Overview of the aggregates market in Belgium
- Historic and forecast market values for the aggregates market and its categories (construction sands, gravel & pebbles, crushed stone, chippings, waste-based aggregates and pre-coated aggregates) for the period 2008 through to 2017
Reasons To Buy
- Provides you with valuable market data for the aggregates market in Belgium
- Provides you with a breakdown of market value by domestic production, supply balance, existing stock, imports and exports
- Allows you to plan future business decisions using the forecast figures given for the market
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3fn8nx/aggregates_in
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Source: Research and Markets