DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k5p542/financial) has announced the addition of the "Financial Assessment of the Global Investment Banking Industry" report to their offering.
This financial assessment study analyses the financial ratios of public companies across the globe in the investment banking industry. The study aims to do a fundamental analysis of 400 companies across the globe to assess the changing landscape of financial and risk management in the industry between 2007 and first half of 2013. For this purpose, a thorough ratio analysis by region and revenue ranges is done to identify trends in financial management across both these criteria (region and revenue range). Top performers, regions of growth, and an outlook for the industry in 2014 also forms a part of this study.
Key Study Objectives
- Analyze companies in the investment banking industry based on key financial metrics and financial ratios.
- Identify key performance drivers and restraints that impact the current industry situation and develop an outlook for 2014.
- Identify the best performers in the industry based on financial performance between 2007 and 2013 (first half).
- Identify, compare, and assess regions/countries that are current and potential hubs of investment banking activity.
- Identify the best practices of top performers and do a competitor analysis (by region) based on financial parameters.
Key Topics Covered
1. Executive Summary
3. Key Market Statistics of the Global Investment Banking Industry
4. Ratio Analysis by Geography
5. Ratio Analysis by Revenue Range
6. Investment Banking - Top Performers
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k5p542/financial
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products.
Source: Research and Markets