DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tvvww9/plant_hire_market) has announced the addition of the "Plant Hire Market Report - UK 2013-2017 Analysis" report to their offering.
The report provides an informed and up-to-date review of this substantial market and includes a review of recent market trends up to 2013 and forecasts over the next few years.
The report contains:
Detailed Assessment of the Market - analysis of the market structure and details of key players within the market.
Forecasts of Market Developments To 2017.
Analysis by Product Group - market sizes, product mixes and sector trends:
- Earth moving - excavators, dump trucks, site dumpers, loading shovels.
- Lifting - cranes, powered access, material handling equipment.
- Pumping, crushing and screening plant.
- Road making equipment - rollers, planers, pavers, trenchers.
- Compressors, generators, lighting and welding.
- Others/non-mechanical plant - environmental (heating, cooling & drying), portable accommodation and ""other"" equipment.
- Of particular interest are the following:
- Analysis of market performance 2007-2013.
- Forecast of market performance 2013-2017.
- Review of key market influences including non-domestic construction, housebuilding, events sector (Olympics/Post-Olympics effect), waste, transport, water industry, etc.
- Market shares and review of major players.
- Estimated shares of type of hire company (e.g. plant, tool, specialist) for each hire product group.
- Hire product group analysis - market sizes, influences and trends.
- AB 2000
- BPH Equipment (Birse Group)
- Caledonian Cranes
- Dawson Rentals
- Elliott Hire
- Finning UK
- Fork Rent
- Gap Group
- HE Services
- ITT Water and Wastewater
- JC Plant
- King Lifting
- Lavendon Group
- M.J. Church (Plant)
- P. Flannery Plant Hire (Oval)
- Quattro Plant
- Readypower Engineering
- Select Plant Hire
- TXM Plant Utraanz
- Walters Group
and many more...
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tvvww9/plant_hire_market
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Source: Research and Markets