DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hq6vsf/microgeneration) has announced the addition of the "Microgeneration Market Report - UK 2013-2017 Analysis" report to their offering.
This report provides an integrated overview of recent growth and market prospects for power generation technologies up to 50 kWe and heat generating products up to 45 kWth.
Key issues covered in the report are:
- Microgeneration technologies reviewed - solar photovoltaics, micro wind power, micro hydropower, solar thermal and biomass boilers & stoves, ground & air source heat pumps micro-CHP.
- General overview of the renewable energy sector identifying key drivers for microgeneration- strategic and fiscal (e.g. Microgeneration Strategy, Renewable Energy Strategy, Energy Bill 2012 /Electricity Market Reform, Feed In Tariff (FIT), Renewable Heat Initiative (RHI), Renewables Obligation, Green Deal).
- Recent market developments - impact of FIT, RHI etc on annual number of installations & capacity for installed for each micro technology.
The key area of interest is that the government intends for microgeneration to be a key element in the energy mix as the UK moves towards decentralized energy provision. Household take-up of microgeneration has been patchy and variable between technologies, reflecting many factors such as awareness, installation cost, subsidies, paybacks etc, with the launch of The Green Deal the most recent initiative to drive the market.
Key Topics Covered:
3. Economic Environment
4. Overview Of UK Energy Supply
5. Overview Of Renewable Energy And Microgeneration
6. Micro And Small Wind Turbines
7. Photovoltaic Systems
8. Solar Thermal
10. Ground And Air Source Heat Pumps
12. Micro Combined Heat And Power
List of Tables and Charts:
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hq6vsf/microgeneration
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Source: Research and Markets