DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nsrvq5/monoclonal) has announced the addition of the "Monoclonal Antibodies Market in Colorectal Cancer to 2019 - Favorable Pricing Policy in the US and Rising Prevalence in Europe and Japan Ensures Market Growth" report to their offering.
There are currently three monoclonal Antibody (mAb) treatments approved for metastatic colorectal cancer with the purpose of extending the patient's lifespan; Avastin, Erbitux and Vectibix. The current market leader is Avastin, which generated revenues of $6.2 billion in 2012 across a number of oncology indications.
While compelling late-stage candidates are absent from the current pipeline, the anticipated rise in total prevalence of colorectal cancer in the top eight markets may inspire further investment. Pricing patterns for mAbs are highly favorable in the US, the largest market for colorectal cancer, and patent expirations are not expected to have a substantial effect on any of the featured markets. As a result of this, the authors believe the global market has the potential to grow to a value of $5.5 billion by 2019.
- A brief introduction to colorectal cancer, including the disease's pathogenesis, etiology, diagnosis and treatment algorithms.
- In-depth analysis of the three mAbs marketed for colorectal cancer, including analysis of their safety, efficacy, treatment patterns and strengths/weaknesses. Including a heat map comparing the drugs in terms of safety and efficacy.
- A comprehensive review of the pipeline for colorectal cancer therapies, including individual analysis of a number of late-stage pipeline drugs that are likely to enter the market during the forecast period. The pipeline is analyzed on the basis of phase distribution, molecule types, program types, mechanisms of action and molecular targets.
- Additional in-depth analysis of pipeline drug clinical trials by phase, trial size, trial duration and program failure rate for each molecule type, in addition to an in-depth analysis of clinical trial primary endpoints.
- Multi-scenario forecast data of the market to 2019, taking into account how the market may be affected by the introduction of new drugs, the expiry of key patents on current drugs and the changes in disease epidemiology across the key developed markets.
- Discussion of the drivers and barriers for market growth.
- In-depth analysis of all licensing and co-development deals that have occurred in the colorectal cancer market since 2006.
Key Topics Covered:
List of Tables
List of Figures
Monoclonal Antibodies in Colorectal Cancer Market to 2019 - Introduction
Monoclonal Antibodies in Colorectal Cancer Market to 2019 - Marketed Products
Monoclonal Antibodies in Colorectal Cancer Market to 2019 - Developmental Pipeline
Monoclonal Antibodies in Colorectal Cancer Market to 2019- Market Forecast to 2019
Monoclonal Antibodies in Colorectal Cancer Market to 2019- Deals and Strategic Consolidations
Monoclonal Antibodies in Colorectal Cancer Market to 2019- Appendix
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nsrvq5/monoclonal
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Source: Research and Markets