DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qfjqvl/china_activated) has announced the addition of the "2013 Report on the Chinese Activated Carbon Industry - Includes Forecast to 2015" report to their offering.
Wooden activated carbon enterprises in China are largely located in Fujian, Jiangxi, Zhejiang and Jiangsu. But most of them are small-sized ones with the annual capacity ranging from hundreds of tons to thousands of tons. As of late 2012, Fujian Yuanli Actice Carbon Co., Ltd. had realized the capacity of 55,000 tons/a in the wake of capacity expansion and merger of Huaiyushan Activated Carbon and Manzhouli XinFu Activated Carbon, with business coverage from sugar making, food & beverage and food fermentation to medical, water treatment and waste gas treatment. Moreover, enterprises with the annual capacity of wooden activated carbon surpassing 20,000 tons consisted of Zhixing Activated Carbon, Xinsen Carbon Corp., Ltd, etc.
This report focuses on:
Key Topics Covered:
1. Overview of Activated Carbon
2. Current Development of Global Activated Carbon Industry
3. Status Quo of China Activated Carbon Industry
4. Demand Predication of China Activated Carbon Industry
5. Major Chinese Activated Carbon Enterprises
6. Major Chinese Coal-based Activated Carbon Enterprises
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qfjqvl/china_activated
Source: Research and Markets